At Early Bird Bookkeeping we believe in providing tailored solutions for your business. We don’t use a traditional ‘hourly billing’ rate. We want to provide security for you around your bookkeeping costs. We will therefore tailor your bookkeeping fees to suit your needs, and working collaboratively with you, we will determine a monthly ‘fixed fee’ to cover everything. We will be really clear about what’s included in your fees, and discuss with you anything additional before going ahead with it.
Early Bird Bookkeeping is proudly a Xero-Only firm – meaning that we work only within the bookkeeping program called Xero (www.xero.com), and we are a Silver Partner. All our staff are required to be ‘Xero Certified’ – your guarantee that we understand the program and can use it most effectively to help you run your business.
When added together with Xero, this wonderful program dramatically reduces data-entry time and errors. As an added bonus, it helps you move to a ‘paperless’ business (at least for bookkeeping)!
There are so many additional progams you can use with Xero to make your bookkeeping solution one that is tailored to your business. We will review, discuss and advise on these to meet your individual requirements.
For the startup business…
- Run the system for you
- Just review as needed
- Monitor your turnover to manage GST registration
- Help you get set up for your first employee
- Report on how your business is going – in terms you understand
For the more mature business…
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Cards
- Bills payments
- Single Touch Payroll
- Payroll Lodgement
- PAYG-W Payment Summaries
- Workers Compensation Estimates / Actual Wages declaration
- GST / PAYG-W
- IAS / BAS / TPAR
- Xero set up, and moving from another system
- Cashflow monitoring, reporting, assistance
- Budget / KPI monitoring
- Systems review and advice
- Individualised training
- Behind in your bookkeeping? Talk to us…
- Pretty much anything else you can think of!